BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
I love the Lord. So this is me! follow me as I live life. Of course, I won't always be a teenager. But, I'll remember these days as good ones.







Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Indeed

Note to self: Don't ever do that again!

so, yeah, i procrastinate enough, and it all tumbles down on me. My mom gave it to me like it is. I'm doing exams tomorrow, and on Thursday, and then we see what else I'm behind on, and send in the grades. THEN we get to this term's work. WHAT WAS I THINKING? Why did I do this? Did I think it would be better to wait to do my work? That it would get easier with time? not even close!

1.) I have to take exams that I could've already gotten over with.
2.) Now my MOM knows, so there's going to be anger.
3.) I have to work even harder when I've already got so many extra-curricular things going on that I CANNOT procrastinate on.

i just hope they don't send me to a public school where I have to deal with other people. I'm not an everyday people person. They annoy me. I prefer no interaction. and when there is interaction, I like to tell 'em how it is, and that usually gets me in trouble.

Brilliant. I'm going to kill my old self for doing this to me.

Anyways...don't put things off, bloggers. It bites you in the butt. :P

0 comments: